Bucklist Seeker? Want to try something beyond a guided kayak tour? We now offer a fabulous two-day adventure tour and a day retreat that may strike your fancy and expand your horizons….
You are never to old to check off kayaking from your bucket list. That is my 89 year old Grandmother in the kayak. We took her paddling for her birthday. Grandma sure can paddle! She is looking forward to go paddling again. I know because she asks me every time I see her. She particularly talks about the pair of swans that live in the area.
Day Retreat. Want to have fun kayaking and explore how you relate to others? We offer workshops corporate retreats. We are not far from Victoria making it easy to be close by yet is seem like you are paddling in the pristine wilderness. Bring your own facilitators or we can provide one for you.
- anyone wanting to have fun and learn about themselves
- couples wanting to improve understanding and communication
- team-building (companies, groups, leaders)
- a parent and child, or the whole family (recommended age 11+) as something fun and different to do
- social or singles clubs
- reunion (family or friends) activity
- prenuptial or anniversary adventure
- anyone who would benefit by gaining self-confidence (succeeding at a new activity–kayaking) and developing self-awareness
Please call us to find out about our calendar 2011 dates and to learn more about our day special retreat.
Custom tours. Is there a particular tour you want to do? … something you have always dreamed of doing. Let us help you go out and accurately do it. Why not live the dream. We do custom itinerary and are willing to arrange other actives in combination with kayaking.
In the past we have had people paddling from bed and breakfast on one gulf island to another. Took them over a week of paddling in the gulf islands. At least at the end of the day they had a warm bed and a hot shower to look forward to. Other people have take the opportunity to paddle over to the Salt Spring Market.
Call us and make your dream a reality